Safe Deposit Lock
30403 series safe deposit locks share the same footprint as S&G 4440 safe deposit locks that allow these locks to be the perfect replacement and maintenance solution for most banking deposit boxes.
These locks are available in both left-handed and right-handed types to accommodate different opening doors.
The 30403 safe deposit locks are also recommended for new bank deposit boxes project due to its smooth locking mechanism.
- Available for right hand (R.H.) and left hand (L.H.)
- 1/2″ nose height, double little nose for standard safe deposit doors
- 6 renter levers, 5 guard levers providing high key combinations
- Keys retained when in open position for added security
- 68*32 mm
- Same footprint as S&G 4440 for easy retrofitting
- Same footprint as Bullseye B400 for easy retrofitting
- Same footprint as Guardian 6832 for easy retrofitting
- Same footprint as Ilco A400/Precision P40 for easy retrofitting
- 82*46*19 mm
- 274 g
- Nickle plated
- Brass finish
- Left hand (L.H.)
- Right hand (R.H.)