Safe Deposit Lock
30430 Series Safe Deposit Lock
The 30430 series U.L. listed safe deposit locks share the same footprint as S&G 4500 safe deposit locks that allow these locks to be the perfect replacement and maintenance solution for most banking deposit boxes.
The non-handed design allows the locks to be installed on either left-handed or right-handed doors.
These locks also allow the keys to be easily changed directly through a change tool inserted in the back without the need of disassemble the lock.
Can always be your first choice for banking deposit boxes projects.
- Double changeable: changeable renter and changeable guard
- Non-handed design for both right hand and left hand doors
- 3/8″ or 1/2″ nose height double little nose for standard safe deposit doors
- 7 renter levers, 7 guard levers for maximum key combinations
- Brass levers for long life
- Keys retained when in open position for added security
- Renter key cannot be inserted until guard key is inserted for more security
- Special key design available
- 90*38 mm
- Same footprint as S&G 4500 for easy retrofitting
- Same footprint as Bullseye B500 for easy retrofitting
- Same footprint as Ilco/Precision 5400 for easy retrofitting
|Finishing||Nickle plated, Brass finish, Nickle plated with grooved key|