Safe Deposit Lock
The 30430 series U.L. listed safe deposit locks share the same footprint as S&G 4500 groups safe deposit locks that allow these locks to be the perfect replacement and maintenance solution for most banking deposit boxes.
The non-handed design allows the locks to be installed on either left-handed or right-handed doors.
These locks also allow the keys to be easily changed directly through a change tool inserted in the back without the need of disassemble the lock.
Can always be your first choice for banking deposit boxes projects.
- Changeable key deposit lock
- Non-handed design for both right hand and left hand doors
- 3/8 or 1/2 inch height for standard safe deposit door thickness
- Brass levers and plugs for long life
- Keys retained when in open position
- Special key design available
- 89*37 mm
- Same footprint as S&G 4500 group for easy retrofitting
- U.L. certification
- 100*47*23 mm
- 395 g
- Nickle plated
- Brass finish
- Nickle plated with grooved key