4-Wheel Key Lock
The 4-wheel combination key lock 30391 series is our German VDS Klasse 2 and China G.A. approved high security key lock solutions for ATMs, high security safes and vault doors with changeable key design. The keys can be changed directly without the need to disassemble the lock.
There are 11 cuttings on the wheels that increase manipulation difficulty by expert. With nearly 270 thousand of theoretical variations for key combinations available, customers are well protected from duplicate key concerns.
The 30391 4-wheel combination lock are one of the best key lock solutions for international markets due to its VdS Klasse 2 and China G.A. certifications. The standard footprint allows the key locks to be easily retrofitted with mechanical and electronic safe locks. With default mounting holes on bolt, the 30391 locks are also widely used as the override key lock system for high security safes.
- 4-wheel changeable key lock
- 4 brass wheels
- Standard footprint
- Key retained in open position
- Die-cast lock case and bolt
- Stainless steel key
- Bolt throw 10 mm
- Four-way mounting: left hand, right hand, vertical up, vertical down
- VdS approval, EN 1300, Class B
- 61*85*28 mm
- 492 g
- Foldable key
- Full length: 121 mm (3″ key stem)
Usable length: 53 mm
- Full length: 148 mm (4″ key stem)
Usable length: 80 mm
- Full length: 168 mm (5″ key stem)
Usable length: 100 mm